Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Dashner Dude


My good friend and fellow author, James Dashner, is doing a charity drive in conjunction with the release of his new "13th Reality" YA/Middle Grade fantasy series. If you buy his book (it comes out March 1st) or preorder it, and post to his blog about what you bought, he will donate his royalties to The One Foundation. So if you are planning on buying his book, this is a great way to give back, and if you are not, this is a good reason to do so. More information is avaialable at jamesdashner.blogspot.com


I just preordered two copies at Amazon for just over $12 bucks each and free shipping. What a deal!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I was already interested in the book and was going to buy a copy for my library, but now, I'm going to ask my friends to do it to.