Friday, April 25, 2008

Final Fantasy

And thus ends the second to the last round. We’ve narrowed the fantasy series titles from sixty to ten.

The second five to go move on are as follows.

In first place, with 78.9% Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling

Coming in second, with 52.6% The Time Quartet by Madeline L'Engle

Then we have a two way tie between The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman, each with 42.1%

And finally Tales of Alvin Maker by Orson Scott Card 42.1%

For the final shootout, I am going to try something a little different. Rather than just voting for your favorites, I trying a tool that will actually let you rank your favorites from 1-10 (1 being the highest, 10 being the lowest.) Just click the arrows until you have the titles in the order you want and click vote.

It doesn't look like I can have the results show after voting, So I'll post the full results at the end of the voting Saturday. Good luck and good voting.

3 comments:

DesLily said...

hmm well I did it but then there is nothing to click to get off of that page so I don't know if it worked or not?? so here is how I had them in case it didn't work

1]
Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
2]
Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
3]
Inkheart Trilogy by Corneila Funke
4]
The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
5]
His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman
6]
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
7]
The Chronicals of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
8]
The Time Quartet by Madeline L'Engle
9]
The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
10]
Tales of Alvin Maker by Orson Scott Card

Brian said...

I think I'll follow your example just in case:

Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman
The Chronicals of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Inkheart Trilogy by Corneila Funke
The Time Quartet by Madeline L'Engle
The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
Tales of Alvin Maker by Orson Scott Card

Well, I think that was my order. Go Harry Potter!

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.