Saturday, April 19, 2008

Round 1 Winners

Okay, gang. The first round of voting is officially closed. The winners of Round 1 are:

The Chronicles of Narnia with 14 votes
Dragonriders of Pern with 12 votes
Inkheart Trilogy with 9 votes
Fablehaven and Sword of Shannara with 8 votes each.

Each of these will move on in round 5

Honorable mentions go to:

The Bartimaeus Trilogy and Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn

On to Round 2 which closes on midnight Sunday

For the next three rounds I'll continue using this poll format even though we've had some problems. Once we get to rounds 5-7 I can go back to the old format. Again, e-mail me if you can't vote.

6 comments:

DesLily said...

awww... really sorry to see the Bartimaeus Trilogy not make it. But I have to admit I haven't found as many reviews on them as other books. IT's ashame, they're really good!

Brian said...

Darn... I was routing for The Chronicles of Prydain. It was a really great series.

Crystal Liechty said...

I just tagged you! Bwah-ah-ah!

Shakesexplainsitall.blogspot.com

Crystal Liechty said...

Oh, so I just found out you're the one that started this whole tagging thing. Well, I still think you should do it. Again. Because, well, you're the one that started this whole tagging thing.

Karlene said...

I'm sorry the Bartimaeus Trilogy didn't make it too. I think it's one of the best kep secrets in fantasy.

Heather B. Moore said...

I never considered myself as a big fantasy reader, but hey, I'm getting there. I realized I've read most of the series that made it to this round.