Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Round 4 1/2 -- Pick the 5 That Go On

Wow. This has been a tough one. It’s like watching a triple overtime basketball game, or a baseball game that goes twenty innings. Since I need to get up the next poll. I took the one clear winner, The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud, and picked the second winner by the scientific method of asking my wife to pick a number between 1 and 4. Since the Vizu poll opens in random order, it seemed as good a way to pick as any. The last series to make round five is . . . (internet drum roll please) . . . The Chronicles of Prydain by Alexander Lloyd. (loud tooting of cornets!)

Let the next round begin. Step 1 in, THE FINAL COUNDOWN!

4 comments:

DesLily said...

oh wow! this one is going to be close!!!!

Kailana said...

It would help if I have read five of the series offered... Oh, well, two just have to be on other peoples recommendations!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Thanks for your comment on my review, Jeff -- your $20 is in the mail.

J Scott Savage said...

Des,

Yep. It just keeps getting tougher and tougher.

Kailana,

This will give you a good TBR list huh?

Trist,

I'm sure we agree on $40 :)