Monday, May 12, 2008

Here He Comes . . .


Sorry for no post today, but I just got home from celebrating my daughter's 20th B-day. (Weird since I'm sure I'm not any older than 30 myself.) But I digress. We went out to dinner at a place where the food is only adequate but they have a bunch of guys cliff diving (in the restaurant, no less) in skimpy outfits. Can you guess who picked the restaurant?

Anyway, after the movie we all went and saw Speed Racer on the IMAX screen. I'll post a full review tomorrow, but suffice it to say I had a hard time keeping the minivan under 80 all the way home.

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Wow, we just crossed each other. I was at that same movie theater today buying tickets for Indiana Jones! But anyways, we saw Speed Racer on the IMAX screen on Saturday and it was GREAT! I loved it! I never saw the cartoon but my husband and I love playing racing games on the Nintendo. I can't imagine watching it on a tiny little screen, it was awesome on the IMAX.