Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Midnight Madness

(Yeah, I know. The resemblance between Harrison Ford and me is remarkable. I get mistaken for him all the time.)

Short post tonight. I'm leaving in about half an hour to get in the line for the midnight showing of Indiana Jones. Somehow my kids convinced me to let them come home from school and take a nap so they can go too. I'm a pushover. Of course my wife is coming too. So it's a family affair.


Oh, and I'm hoping to have something pretty cool to announce tomorrow. Hint it's a three letter acronym.

7 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so Jealous!!!!!!

I cannot WAIT to see Indiana Jones 4. He was one of several (and I guess still is...) heroes growing up.

I don't think I've ever been to a premiere, but I enjoy going to see movies a couple weeks after they come out, when hardly anybody else is in the theater with you. BTW, has anybody seen Narnia yet? I hear that it's good...I'll probably see it next week!

Anna said...

ARC's?!

shereadsbooks said...

Please let it be ARCs!

Brian said...

ARCs!!!
It has to be the Advanced Reader Copies. Else we'd never be able to guess and he wouldn't have told us. I can't wait. Also, tell us how the movie is. I want to see it too, but not that late.

Brian said...

By the way, I did see Narnia and it was very good, but was a little rushed. I'm not sure if it was the book or the movie that was rushed though.

DesLily said...

I've only been to one premiere.. it was in CA when I lived out there.. nothing like it! Everyone who loves movies should one at least once!

In my case it wasn't a midnight showing but a 1 pm showing.. we got in line at 3 am! And we weren't first in line!!! There's something about the "group excitement" that makes the whole ordeal great fun!

I have to wait until next weekend to see Indy :o(

Kylee said...

Quick, let's all start an "ARCs" chant.

ARCs ARCs ARCs