Monday, June 30, 2008

Buried

I apologize for not posting this past week. I have been absolutely buried by end of quarter at work, a time-crunch on another writing project, and finishing Q&A's for the tour. (Unfortunately I have that stack of work on the left, but not the assitant to help me out.) If I haven't answered your questions yet, I promise I will shortly.

In the mean time, here are three more reviews (I'll create a sidebar for all of them this week!) and another picture from the book. Hope to come up for air very soon!

Ally is also giving away a copy of her newest Shadow Mountain YA novel, called . . . "Freshman for President." The contest ends on the 3rd of July. My family recently finished this book and loved it! My ten year old son, immediately snatched it up for a second reading. So hurry over there before her contest ends.

Two more fun reviews from these great sites you should check out!






5 comments:

DesLily said...

I don't know if it's just me or not but the first link for "The Book Vault" didn't work.. SciFiChick worked ok..

So far the reviews are all good!!

J Scott Savage said...

Thanks for the catch, Des! I fixed it.

DesLily said...

wow, glad you fixed it! Another great review!! ..but I'm not surprised!! :o)

do you know how many drawings you will have in the book yet??? I love the artwork in books .. it always makes a good story even better!!

J Scott Savage said...

They are going to do four two page spreads (one to start each of the four parts) and the map. I really like how they came out.

DesLily said...

Ohhh nice! I love art work in books! And since I've read all of the Fablehaven books I've feel like I know his work lol