Monday, June 23, 2008

A Sneak Peek

This week I don't expect to get a ton of blogging done, as I'm doing some pretty heavy editing for another book and also answering questions for the blog tour.

I know the blog tour doesn't officially begin until next month (which also happens to be next week for those of you without calendars at the ready.) But I had a couple of bloggers ask me if they could post a little early. And being the nice guy that I am, I said, "Why not?" Of course it had nothing to do with being anxious to see what they thought of the book.

So, if you'd like to jump into the tour a little early for a sneak peek at what's coming, you can drop by Anne Bradshaw's, Not Entirely British for her review and contest.

And you can drop by Raych's, books i done read, for a wild game of battleship, words of advice on what to tell your kids when they ask which of your books they can read, some unusual questions and answers, and a contest as well.


Thanks to both of you for taking part in the tour!


Oh, and here's another sneak peek at a picture from Water Keep. If you look really close, you can just make out faces on the trees. Can I say again, what a stud Brandon Dorman is?

7 comments:

Kaleb said...

that artwork is absolutely stunning! he did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see the rest of the inside art!

Tristi Pinkston said...

You really got an awesome illustrator. But then, you deserve one!

DesLily said...

The more artwork the better!!!

I do believe I am reading the blog of a happy camper!!! (errr make that happy author!)

James Dashner said...

Awesome. That dude has a gift!

Rachelle said...

That is sweet that Brandon did the illustrations! I'm reading Farworld right now--Woohoo!

Shirley Bahlmann said...

Wow! Way cool illustration. I'll be posting on July 1... watch for it... watch for it...

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Wow! I'm loving the art! Gorgeous!