Friday, August 29, 2008

Under Construction

Hi everybody. I know it's been a long dry stretch of no blogs. But we are just about done with the new website (It's amazing if I do say so myself) which includes this blog. You will still be able to come directly here as always, but you will also be able to access this blog through my web site. As you might have noticed, this blog is getting a little screwy as we make the change. But by Tuesday at the latest, we will be back up and running as usual.

I've also got lots of updates, news, and links to reviews.

Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Bookworm1520 said...

i choose the picture "Marcus and Kyja reading." because it reminds me of when i and my brother read together and those are good times like what happens to marcus and kyja most of the time in your books!!!!

Best,

Bookworm1520