Monday, August 31, 2009

What Agents Want

So I had a great post I was going to write today about finding and working with the right agent. Then I came across this interview and went, "Here is pretty much everything you need to know." Imagine sitting down for dinner with four, young, exciting agents and asking them everything you always wanted to know about the industry. Well this is it. It ran February of 2009, so it's even fairly up to date.

Read it and let me know what you think.

http://www.pw.org/content/agents_and_editors_qampa_four_young_literary_agents

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for the article! Also, thanks for the great critique at Writing for Charity. It was such a pleasure being in your group at the conference. I couldn't help but talk you up on my blog yesterday :)

J.N. Future Author said...

hm, I'll have to read that article!

Thats pretty cool that you have a newsletter! One of my other friends wanted me to do one of those, but everything kept breaking up by the time it was sent out. so in the end I just gave up.....I hope you figure out how it works! ^.^