Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gotta Love HP

I really haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth. I am just waiting (not so) patiently for the power adaptor HP promised me over a week ago. The one under warranty. The one I paid for. Yeah, well thanks to the wonders of outsourcing, I am kept up to date with e-mails like this.

"Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.
Reviewing the entire interaction I understand that we have created service order for your notebook AC adapter but still you have not receive AC adapter.
Due to lack of AC adapter we are unable to send you AC adapter but now we have got stock, so we will be able to send AC adapter of your notebook very soon. I apologies for the inconvenience cause to you. I hope that you understand our limitation and scope of support. If you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further."

Of course that was after they sent me an e-mail addressed to Annie regarding a computer I'd never heard of. Followed by this e-mail.

"Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you from our end, as the e-mail which you received was sent to you due to some tool issue or by mistake. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

This should resolve the issue. If you need furtherassistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further."

Yeah, so never mind that this is the laptop I use for my books, my school visits, my blog, my facebook. I'll just sit here with my friends and go quietly insane.




10 comments:

Bluestocking said...

Scott you should switch to Mac. I had a problem with my power cord. They sell it in the stores. So I got a new power cord in the 20 minutes it took me to fdrive to the store.


Btw- do you have a press kit for Land Keep? I didn't see one on the publishers website.

- lola jae said...

at least you have cute friends. :-)

i agree with bluestocking. mac all the way.

also, i'm a librarian at an elementary school in utah...are bookmarks available for land keep? and when in october is it being released?

Erin G. said...

Awww. I was going to be mad at you for not blogging, but now I feel bad. :(

Sorry for all your troubles. Computers: can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. I think you should go out and get a nice frosty chocolate milkshake to forget all your troubles. :)

The Scarlet Tart said...

That stinks. I have a love/hate relationship with writing on my computer. I can't decide if I love it or hate it.

Heather B. Moore said...

I understand your pain. Still recovering from my computer crash a few weeks ago.

J.N. Future Author said...

^.^ "Thank you for contacting us. we may or may not get back to you. Ever. But thanks for trying"

I'm so glad you did not fall of the face of the earth! from where I am, your upside down! or am I upside down? hope gravity doesnt ever give out over there!

miss you tons! (weird to say, I know) hope to read more posts by you if i ever find another computer out here in shepards'ville!

~Jacoby

Bookworm1520 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
free mp3 music said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naat said...

I understand your pain.I think you should go out and get a nice frosty chocolate milkshake to forget all your troubles.

KING MAZHAR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.