Friday, February 11, 2011

Farworld News!!

Farworld Part4_lores

To date, I believe that I have received somewhere in the neighborhood of 3,000 letters and messages asking roughly the same question. “When is the next Farworld book coming out?”

Air Keep, the third book in the five book Farworld series was originally scheduled to come out in the Fall of 2010. For various reasons that did not occur. I still don’t have a firm release date, but I have several publishers who have offered to continue the series. Hopefully it will be released by Shadow Mountain, but one way or another, I AM getting book three out this year.

I’ve been neck deep over the last few months in another project that is now nearly done. And since you have all been so patient, I have decided to begin posting a chapter a week of Air Keep here on my blog. I’m not sure whether it will be on a certain day of the week or maybe I’ll change it up a little. But it will be at least one chapter a week. here.

Just a couple of notes about this. I’m not sure exactly how many chapters I will post. At this point I’m thinking about ten, but it could be more. Also, this is early draft stuff. There could be typos and things might change a little between now and when the book comes out. In fact, I’ll actually be looking for comments. So if you think something isn’t working or you’d like something explained, you might help shape the book. But if you need your Farworld fix, this will be the place to get it.

If you are not currently a follower, click on the little box over there on the right and become one. That way you will be notified every time I post a new chapter. And definitely tell all of your other Farworld friends to come check this out. It should be a lot of fun! See you next week.

18 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

Sweet! I have been wondering for a while now where Farworld went! I'm totally excited to find out what happens next! ^.^

David Glenn said...

I remember I asked you about that. I really hope it comes out this year. Did you get my e-mail about the writer's boot camp?

Sarah M Eden said...

From my 10-year-old son:
*fits pump* Yes!!!!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

All right!!

Erin G. said...

Woohoo!!!! This is great! Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

My daughters and I are SOOOOOOO excited!!! Can't wait to read it.

Dustin Hansen said...

Great news! My daughter and i are really looking forward to reading this together! Sorry to hear that it's been rough to get out.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

So any more news on when the third book is coming out? I've really been looking forward to it!

need2read said...

Can't wait. I just finished Land Keep today because my library took a long time to get it. It was really good. I'll be looking in the bookstores for Air Keep.

http://need2read9.blogspot.com/

Justin Jenkins said...

Can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on baby I need that book. Is it out yet if so where can I find it

Anonymous said...

I've not been patient. Trust me.

When's it coming out? I can't wait.

Nathan said...

I can't wait for book 3 air keep just reading the last chapter made me want to read the next book

Anonymous said...

YAY! Farworld is my favorite book of all time! I am so excited! :)

Anonymous said...

i have been waiting like a year or a year and a half please find a release date



00
(frown)

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for forever, as has my brother. I finished reading the first two books and then got him hooked.... Now we are both impatiently waiting for the next book!!! What is going to happen?!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank god!!!!!!!! I just started this series and I love it and I look up to your vivid writing I love you and the book. Please tell me when the 4th and 5th book will come out!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! My brother and I are so excited, because we read Land Keep as soon as it came out. You can understand how long we've been waiting.