Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost There

Remember when you were a kid and Christmas just seemed years away, maybe even centuries? And the wait didn't seem shorter as the day grew closer. If anything, it seemed like it would never come. Then, bam, one day it was Christmas Eve. Yeah, waiting on book deal is a lot like that.

However, it is nearly Christmas Eve. Until everything is done, I can't say anything official. But I am really hoping by next week I can tell you some awesome news about Farworld. Thanks for hanging with me and have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Laura said...

Can't wait!

Alice said...

Excited to hear the news.

Diana said...

Yay!

Jacob Lee French said...

Thanks for the quick update! REALLY excited to hear the news!

Jen Young said...

I've been checking your blog everyday for news!! Can't wait for Christmas Eve!!

Becca said...

Here's me with crossed fingers.

John Ferguson said...

Just let me know when I can start the drum roll and signal the trumpet fanfare.

Anonymous said...

Eek! Just finished land keep and am anxious to read the next book! What you think up of is so amazing! And the twists you add... Keeps me guessing! So excited for Air Keep! :D

Mark said...

Yack! Urk! dang and blast... No magic yet??? What's up with that.

Anonymous said...

I have 2 5th grade students that I just hooked on one of my favorite series'. They are just starting Landkeep and I had to tell them about book 3-5. Excited to tell them there is hope. Keep Writing! We will keep hoping.

Mark said...

I keep coming back to check the page, and the last post remains, "Almost There". It reminds of of Star Wars, when the guy trying to destroy the death star is flying in, ready to shoo... "Almost there, almost there," and then he gets blown out of space by Darth Vader. Hmmm, what was this about? Oh yea, don't let the dark side sneak up behind you while you're racing toward your goal.