Monday, November 12, 2012

Air Keep Art Work

Short of seeing your book made into a movie, one of the coolest things an author can experience is seeing an amazing artist's rendition of images you've only seen in your head. I hope those of you who have been waiting with me will be as excited as I am to see the illustrations and cover for Farworld Book 3: Air Keep.

These were all created by the amazing Brandon Dorman.


This place is as creepy as it looks! 


We now have images of three of the four keeps.


I love seeing pictures of Marcus and Kyja. 


Didn't he do an awesome job with the golems?


I seriously think this is my favorite Farworld cover yet!

8 comments:

Jake Pendleton said...

I can not wait until it comes out on paper!!!!!!!

Jacob Lee French said...

This is seriously so freaking awesome Jeff!! The cover is amazing, as are the other ones! REALLY excited for new book.

Marcia Mickelson said...

Those are amazing. I can imagine how incredible it would be to see images of your book.

Alice said...

Wow, really cool artwork!

Calvin Oats said...

I CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!! :-) =-O :-D

Calvin Oats said...

I CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!! :-) =-O :-D

Anthony Dutson said...

Fantastic artwork! I'd have to say it's my favorite too.

Calvin Oats said...

when will the next chapter come?