Monday, November 5, 2012

Book Cover for Dark Memories

In January 2013, my first adult horror novel, Dark Memories, will be released under the name of  Jeffrey S Savage. I don't have the official book blurb, but basically, it's a story above six kids who were lost in an abandoned gold mine. Eventually, five of the six children were rescued. But one boy was never found, and the mine was dynamited closed.
 
Now, it's thirty years later and someone is killing the survivors of the mine. Cal Hunt, the small town police chief, is trying to solve the murders before everyone is killed. Unfortunately, the victims are all hiding the secret of what really happened in the mine, and all clues seem to point to the murders being committed by the ghost of the missing boy.

This is the book I landed my first agent with. Her exact quote about the book was, "I was up until two in the morning with your book. I finished it at 11:00, but I couldn't fall asleep until 2:00." Bwa ha ha.

It will be available in January in print and e-book. Here's the cover.

5 comments:

Tanya Parker Mills said...

Very nice! Congratulations, Jeff.

Susan said...

I don't even like horror and that sounds awesome! Is this the one that Covenant is publishing?

Frank Cole said...

I'm really looking forward to this one! Can't wait my brutha!

Krista said...

Ooooh! Even the cover gives me goosebumps!

Diana Fourall said...

Love the cover for both of them--can't wait for Air Keep!